The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.
I am a passionate fullstack cloud-oriented developer with a curious mindset and a good understanding of the need of the customer.
I take on challenging tasks of crafting great apps and solutions that adhere to all modern demands regarding responsiveness, speed and best-practise code. I have a solid experience of AWS services and how to integrate solutions in the serverless world. I add value from the sketching phase to the implementation of the project.
- [March 2020 – Current] IKANO BankConsulting Fullstack Engineer
Being a part of the infra team at IKANO Bank, I helped configuring/automating various parts of the aws environment in alignment with the requirements of IKANO Bank. This included setting up workspace VDIs, application management, user identities and roles management, pushing logs etc.
- [August 2019 – March 2020] IKANO BankConsulting Fullstack Engineer
Fullstack role in the project psd2 api-portal, aiming at streamlining and simplifying IKANO's access to psd2 data from third parties. Responsible mostly for the front-end part of the project, but also some backend integrations. This included building an authentication frontend with oAuth-based AWS-Cognito and a frontend for handling api-keys.
- [April 2019 – August 2019] IKANO BankConsulting Fullstack Engineer
Support on IKANO's existing AWS applications (SuperFastWeb editor) and general support relating to users, identities, roles and privileges in IKANO's AWS environment.
- [September 2018 - March 2019] IKANO BankConsulting Front-End lead for Public Web
- [September 2018 - Current] Geshdo Now ABSenior Fullstack Developer
- [2013 - September 2018] SKAT (Danish Tax Authority)Front-End developer
Crafting ideas for digital improvements and building interactive web applications for skat.dk. Frontend implementation of various calculators/widgets with complex interactions. Users have uttered positively on these applications. Design thinking and UX design.
- [2007 - 2013] SKAT (Danish Tax Authority)Business developer
Identification of customer needs and pains on the central self service systems for citizens access to tax matters. Redesign of the flow for the taxpayer (customer). The result has been a vastly improved flow, which has gained positive feedback. Implementing the channel strategy in SKAT with the goal of reducing manual transactions and improve the digital channels.
- [2002 - 2006] University of HelsinkiMaster of Political Science
- [1999 - 2002] University of RoskildeBachelor of Geography