Technology is best when it brings people together.
M. Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering. Software engineer and generalist that loves building high quality code and solutions. Dreams of being an investor to push technology forward.
- [March 2022 - Current] GESHDO Now ABFullstack Developer
IT consultant with a cloud development specialization.
- [January 2021 - September 2021] NetcompanySenior Consultant
Continued my commitment with my client and strengthened my role as generalist.
• Assisted project manager with team delivery, code quality and evaluation of colleagues.
• Technical lead for a team of 20+ people.
• Participated and led a successful framework agreement transition.
• Contributed to several different public procurements, of which two were wins.
- [February 2018 - December 2020] NetcompanyConsultant
Developed and maintained a system portfolio of business-critical solutions for a ministry in Denmark. I was part of a scrum team and our responsibilities included full lifecycle of software development. In my role, I also planned sprints together with the client. Focus was to deliver on time and with high quality.
• Contributed to growth from small team to 20+ consultants.
• Fullstack .NET development.
• Fullstack JS development.
• Sitecore development.
• Business Intelligence development (SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, EDW).
• Experience of Azure DevOps and Azure build pipelines.
- [March 2017 - September 2017] Axis CommunicationsMaster Thesis
Our thesis investigated how a shared field of view between a set of network cameras can be discovered through motion analysis. If a shared field of view has been found, a surveillance operator can switch perspective on interested objects and increase efficiency.
•Demo was implemented in Python.
- [May 2016 - August 2016] Axis CommunicationsSoftware Test Developer
Responsible for continued development on an internal benchmark system for automated testing of Axis official plugins for network cameras.
• Work included finding improvements, create user stories and implement after discussions with the product owner.
• System was built in Python with Jenkins to build and execute automated benchmark tests.
- [December 2015 - August 2016] Cybercom Group1st Line Support/Helpdesk
Solved incoming support tickets from technicians.
• Delegated tickets to 2nd and 3rd line.
• Monitored critical systems with SLAs.
- [June 2015 - August 2015] Axis CommunicationsWeb Developer
• Developed an interactive web portal that allows document stored in a version control system to be listed, searched and viewed from the portal.
• Work included developing scripts, mainly in Python, used to get data from version control systems into an SQL database that the web portal fetch data from.
- [2012 - 2017] Lund UniversityM. Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering
• Courses: AI, Advanced Computer Security, Databases, C & Java Programming, High Performance Computer Graphics, Image analysis, Industrial Economy, Machine Learning, Mathematical Statistics, Multicore Programming, Numerical Analysis, Real-time Programming.
• Thesis: Finding Field of View Overlap by Motion Analysis.
• Specialization in software.
-  Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
-  Cloud Digital Leader