Prioritize. Plan. Execute.
- [April 2022 - July 2022] RugVista ABConsulting Cloud Architect
Part of Backend Team to help with AWS Solutions & Architecture
Technologies used: AWS, Docker, GitHub
- [November 2021 - Current] Ingka Group (IKEA)Consulting Senior Cloud Engineer
Part of a innovation team as the infrastructure expert. Doing work on AD, DNS, backups and general reliability improvements. Helping out with technical due diligence work.
Technologies used: GCP, Docker, GitHub, Python, Terraform, Azure
- [October 2020 - November 2021] IKANO BankConsulting Senior Cloud Engineer
Being a part of the infra team at IKANO Bank, Helping out configuring/automating various parts of the AWS environment. Including troubleshooting and solve problems across all platform and application domains, work alongside architecture team to design and implement scalable infrastructure.
Automation, management, availability, performance, monitoring, incident response and maintenance of AWS cloud-based systems. Managing networking and workspaces, writing and deploying terraform and cloudformation. User and permission management using AWS SSO.
Technologies used: AWS, PowerShell, Python, Terraform, Windows Server, Red Hat
- [October 2020 - Current] GESHDOSenior Cloud Engineer
Working as a consultant with a focus on cloud infrastructure.
- [November 2018 - September 2020] Iver/Candidator ABIT Technician
Involved with Azure, Backend/Third-line IT-Operations and involved with projects. Developing new services using Azure. Bringing in new customers to operations. Azure, VMware, Windows Server, AD, GPO, Intune, O365 and some Linux.
- [July 2016 - October 2018] NSR ABIT Strategist
Involved in the project to refresh the infrastructure including fiber, network, clients, servers and storage. This also entails bringing back the infrastructure to internal ops from an external company.
- [October 2013 - June 2016] Landskrona StadIT-Operations technician
Server management including VMware, Windows server, storage, Exchange and AD management. Responsible for managing 200 servers, systems for 6000 users and about 4000 computers. Involved in the project to renew the virtual infrastructure. From writing procurement documents to adopting the new platform. From racking/cabling to installing VMware, switches storage to migrating to the new environment. Involved in technical aspects of Government procurements.
- [January 2013 - October 2013] Landskrona StadIT Technician
50 % with server management including Vmware, Windows Server. 50% at the helpdesk solving various problems for users.
- [September 2010 - December 2012] Pdb DataSystems ABIT Operations
Started out as a trainee and then become full-time IT Operations for internal and external systems.
- [June 2010 - August 2010] TeliaSoneraHelpdesk Technician
First-line helpdesk at Network Operations Center. Monitoring and responding to incidents.
- [2008 - 2010] Jönköping UniversityFoundation Degree, Computer Networking Technology
Advanced knowledge in design, installation, maintenance and managing complex network solutions: LAN, WAN, Internet and Intranet. Knowledge in design, installation, maintenance and managing Windows Server
- [2007 - 2008] Network SecurityVäxjö University
Activities and Societies: Member of Wädur's managing board