Prioritize. Plan. Execute.
- [October 2020 - Current] IKANO BankConsulting Infrastructure Expert
Being a part of the infra team at IKANO Bank, Helping out configuring/automating various parts of the aws environment in alignment with the requirements of IKANO Bank. This included setting up workspace VDIs, application management, user identities and roles management, pushing logs etc.
- [October 2020 - Current] GESHDOInfrastructure Expert
Working as a consultant with a focus on cloud infrastructure.
- [November 2018 - September 2020] Iver/Candidator ABIT Technician
Involved with Azure, Backend/Third-line IT-Operations and involved with projects. Developing new services using Azure. Brining in new customers to operations. Azure, VMware, Windows Server, AD, GPO, Intune, O365 and some Linux.
- [July 2016 - October 2018] NSR ABIT Strategist
Involved in the project to refresh the infrastructure including fiber, network, clients, servers and storage. This also entails bringing back the infrastructure to internal ops from an external company.
- [October 2013 - June 2016] Landskrona StadIT-Operations technician
Server management including VMware, Windows server, storage, Exchange and AD management. Responsible for managing 200 servers, systems for 6000 users and about 4000 computers. Involved in the project to renew the virtual infrastructure. From writing procurement documents to adopting the new platform. From racking/cabling to installing VMware, switches storage to migrating to the new environment. Involved in technical aspects of Government procurements.
- [January 2013 - October 2013] Landskrona StadIT Technician
50 % with server management including Vmware, Windows Server. 50% at the helpdesk solving various problems for users.
- [September 2010 - December 2012] Pdb DataSystems ABIT Operations
Started out as a trainee and then become full-time IT Operations for internal and external systems.
- [June 2010 - August 2010] TeliaSoneraHelpdesk Technician
First-line helpdesk at Network Operations Center. Monitoring and responding to incidents.